I started by covering the surfaces with different Halloween papers, then distressed and swiped some white paint around. Then placed the ATC's where I wanted them.
Next, I went through my stash, and my friend, Paula's stash, of Halloween embellishments. I created the little scene inside the doors with stickers, and other Halloween embellishments. The skeleton was part of a light set that I took apart.
I crackle painted some TH picket fence diecuts for the sides and some really cool dragon paper for the back and it's all ready for Halloween.......just a few months early.
The tree is a Jolee's diecut cut in half with some extra crows and a witch and moon sticker to finish it off.