Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy B Day Paul

What to do, what to do? I tried to anticipate what the challenges might be for the
CCC over at StudioL3 this week since I'm on vacation and have limited supplies. Completely forgot to bring ANY of my masks. However, I did want to make a card for my son's 23'd birthday yesterday and came up with a little improvise. I took my little stick man stamp from Club Scrap's Polynesian kit and stamped it on a double layer of packing tape, then cut out the mask. Unfortunately, it tore on the very last image I tried to create, but the card turned out kind of cute anyway. Have a great weekend everyone. And Happy Birthday, Paul!!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant improvisation Rachelle, its a fab card and love your stick men. Have fun, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle, this is wonderful! What an ingenious way to improvise a mask for the CCC. I love this little stick figure guy, and he makes a perfect image for a birthday card! Great colors, too-- the soft, watercolor-like effect is beautiful!

    Happy birthday to Paul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever to use the tape for a mask! Fantastic B-day card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute and clever use of available resources...I'm amazed

    ReplyDelete
  5. A clever way to use what you have and get great results

    ReplyDelete