Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Digital Play with Munsel Lake Pictures

I took those same pictures that I posted yesterday and played around with them in PSE 8 to create a couple of digital layouts.


The first one of the sunrise, I posterized the picture to enhance the sunrise and really like the way that turned out. The page is created with Club Scrap's Aurora Borealis digital kit.


I took the 3 osprey pictures and used a CS template from their Concrete Jungle kit to make them look like old deckle edge photos and then my PSE play was trying to create the look of those glass sea floats that you find along the beach. This one used papers and images from CS Come Sail Away kit.

3 comments:

  1. Rachelle, those digi pages are stunning! I just keep to paper, but looking at yours.....I should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love everything you did! Your work is so encouraging to others (like me) that want to try their hand at digi.

    Of course I love Club Scrap paper so could I even think that I wouldn't fall in love with Club Scrap Digi Kits???

    BTW... your blog is GREAT!

    Marlou

    ReplyDelete