Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall Equinox

Back to playing with collage techniques. The theme for this month's lottery over at PAO is Fall, so I thought I'd make a fall themed collage. I started with scrap paper in fall colors and then added paint around the seams. A little gesso to soften things up and then more paint with stencils. Got my chalk inks out and added texture stamps, then a die cut clock and birds nest and a nice fall quote. Then I stamped the birds leaving for the winter with archival ink. I made some pinecones with the TH pinecone die (LOVE IT) and added them along with some fall leaves. A little more paint and ink around the new glued on items. Finally, added some Distress Stain dots with picket fence.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment