Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Life Goes On

It's been quite awhile since I posted on my blog. We had such a great end to our salmon season catching 6 fish in the span of 3 days. Did some smoking and canning, plus several portions for the freezer. And then less than a week later my dad took a turn for the worse and then suddenly he was gone. Words can't even describe how sad I am or how much I miss him, but life does go on and I have some absolutely wonderful memories of him. And that last weekend I got to spend with him, showing him the pictures of our great salmon catches and he got to enjoy the little searun cutthroat I caught as well.

I'm back in Arizona now and getting ready for the holidays. Both my boys will be here and I can hardly wait. Got a full slate of cookies to bake, leg o lamb is in the freezer for Christmas Eve dinner and I'm starting to get crafty again. Found a new mystery quilt to start, which I will post here as I get the steps done and I have my Retreat in a Box projects to complete from Club Scrap.



Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my dad. I'm going to miss your smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment