Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Friday, June 8, 2018

Market Day!

My friend Becky and I are once again sharing a booth for the summer farmer's market. This time we're at the Waldport Wednesday Market in Waldport, Oregon. Reedsport's market seems to have folded for the time being, but we'll keep watch to see if they'll make a comeback. Gotta say though, Waldport market is FUN! FUN! FUN! and a hopping place! This week was week 6 and our 4th time to market. Now, that we've got the routine down, I'm going to try and post something every week about the market and hopefully anything new I've created.



Here is an overview of our booth. Becky focuses on Hummingbird Feeders, Suncatchers and Sea Glass jewelry while my focus is on Suncatchers using beads, wire and driftwood, beaded jewelry, and fabric wrapped rope baskets.


New, this week are this pink dragonfly suncatcher,


A small, blue beaded octopus wrapped around a piece of driftwood. 


And this heavily beaded ocean scene with dolphins, seahorses, shells, starfish and a tiny little hermit crab to cap it off.


I've had this resin mermaid for a few weeks. This is my first try with resin and bits of sea glass. Not bad for a first go. 


And here is Jerry's (Becky's husband) first try at a fancy birdhouse. His attention to detail is wonderful and I hope he does some more. 
Also, a shout out to my little purple hermit crab sitting out front greeting our customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment