Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Veg Box 4 & 5


Well, I forgot to photo week 3, it was yummy though! and very similar to the first two boxes. We're still having one of the coldest, wettest July's here in the Pacific Northwest, and I'm amazed that the farm is even growing much at all. The veggies are still very tasty and we're starting to see a hint of those summer crops coming in. Best of all, the beets this week and a beautiful tomato. I think we may see blueberries soon and alot more tomatoes in the next few weeks.

Veg box 4 is scrapped with a mix of Club Scrap digi kits. Castaway, Destinations, Dream in Color and Papillon. Veg Box 5 is scrapped with a combination of Just Dandy and Natural Resources,

1 comment:

  1. Terrific layouts Rachelle and yummy yummy fruit and veg. Loving Blueberries, Beets and Tomatos as well. I guess I love all fruit and veg....lol Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete