I chose a blue/grey color palette.
We started off adding the lightest fabric choice onto some background squares.
Next we added another light strip to make a corner "L".
Now, we added some light strips to make a criss cross. This is starting to look like a path.
Next, we turned the previous blocks into a crossing path block with lattice and cornerstone. I actually traded out the original crosshatched blue I had chosen for a lighter leaf pattern. My original fabric was too close to my background fabric in value.
And finally, all of the path blocks are put together with a striped latticework and more background fabric for the borders. Another fun mystery quilt is in the books!