Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

So, What Have I Been Up To?

It's the middle of summer and my blog has been woefully quiet. Well it isn't because I haven't been doing anything. We are now getting ready for our 3rd camping/fishing trip into the interior of Oregon and in between I'm participating in 2 online summer camps, plus I joined an Altered Arts group here in Florence. Hence, this is going to be a long update.


First, I took a Zentangle class at Rosie's Art Carnival ( the best paper crafting store I've ever been in and it's only 2 miles down the road, whoo hoo!) and now I'm tangling on EVERYTHING.


And, of course, I needed a little pouch to carry all my supplies around so out came the black and white fat quarters.



And then summer camp started on PAO and Heather I began making driftwood windchimes from our extensive beachcombing collection. 


I joined a project cabin along with my usual digi cabin over at Club Scrap's summer camp and that has really given the mojo a shot in the arm. Love getting some of my vast stash of projects completed.


Started with this little box. I'll probably store cards or tags in it. Also found this cute little matchbox project in one of the scrap raps. Would be great for little treasure gifts. 

Then, I completed the Pure & Simple pocket album.



And finally, I just completed the Altered Panel project from last year's retreat. Really had alot of fun with this one. Got out the paints, mists, stencils, masks, rubberstamps and embossing powders.




I've also been doing a few digital layouts and I got a new toy, so move on to the next post to see what's been happening in my virtual world as well. 

Happy Summer Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment