Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Vintage Velma

The past week has been a lovely journey through all my treasure jars finding little gems for Vintage Velma dolls. I created 5 this week for my summer market inventory. If I can keep my friends from snapping them up!

First up, Flora DeLee. 

She's a happy little mermaid who travels along the coral reefs of the Pacific Ocean looking for blooming coral to add to her extensive collection, which she keeps in her hat. 


This is Graciela DeVille, Cruella's kinder sister, who spends her days thwarting sinister animal abusers and making sure her sister doesn't get hold of any puppies.


Let me introduce you to Minnie the Mayfly. She's a bluesy barfly who buzzes around the nightclubs of  New Orleans singing the blues and dancing with fireflies. 


Miss Kitty is a southwestern cowkitty who keeps villains and outlaws at bay with her cute kitty whiskers and mighty paws of steel.


And Pearlie Mae a mermaid with a purpose. She swims along the bottom of the ocean cunningly coaxing oysters to give up their treasure in exchange for one of her curly locks.




1 comment: