Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Monday, January 15, 2018

Starting the Year off with some PUPPY LOVE!

After a pathetic 4 posts for the whole of 2017, I guess my New Year's resolution for 2018 is to at least make one post a month, that at least would triple my posts from last year. Sheesh!

I've been striving to use my die cut machine more lately, so I'll start with the cards I've been making using some new dies I treated myself to for the holidays. I acquired these cute puppy dog stamps from a friend over at paperartistsonline.com and saw a similar design on Pinterest so decided to give it a whirl with the swirlie heart die from the Tim Holtz line.


The sentiment stamp is from a very vintage Club Scrap kit that features lots of animal quotes and images.


I found this border sheet in my stash that had some strips that echoed the pattern in some of the puppy stamps so I tried to match them up for each card.


This one reminds me of my new "grandpuppy" Nova, who Will adopted last fall. Ya think?



The cards with the "having a rufff day?" quote have the "I woof you" stamp on the inside.



This one reminds me of my other little "grandpuppy" Raven who Paul and Heather adopted a year and a half ago. I swear she's half lab half chihuahua, but I can't quite figure out how that happened.





The last one of the bunch. These will make either a great pick me up card or even Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment