Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wise Old Owl

I have a few swaps to work on over the next few weeks and thought I'd get going on these while I think about my next drawer front. This is for the Vintage School Day swap over at paper artists online and I have the letter "O". I started by printing out one of my favorite old poems about wise old owl and then stamped and clear embossed my owl stamp. Then I colored with Tattered Rose and Antique Linen distress inks, tore the edges and mounted on CS Academy rust paper. The dangling O is a sizzix die tag embossed with Noche de Oro EP and hanging from gold cord. Have a great week everyone! There will be another drawer front soon. I'm thinking...............

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The subtle owl in the background is awesome with that sentiment! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great verse, love it all. Annette x

    ReplyDelete