Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On The First Day of........

It's that time again. For those of you who follow Tim Holtz and his 12 Tags of Christmas you know exactly what I'm talking about. Today is day 1 and it has quite the tag for the big kick off. I had to improvise a little since I don't have dies or a die-cutter, but I do have alot of grungeboard, so I made do with tracing and doing a bit of freehand cutting to get my house and picket fence. And for my tree, I used the tan twisties from Club Scrap's Friendship kit. I just love the fun art Tim creates for these 12 days. Just click on the Tim Holtz link to the right if you want to go check out this year and previous year's tags. The fun has begun!

6 comments:

  1. Great tag. I'm anxious to all the rest you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag Rachelle, your improvisations work perfectly, am trying to improvise myself for the same reasons as you. Take care, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Rachelle, and your improvisation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love how you created your tag. You were fast too. It took me all day. I don't own those dies either. I really like the tree you made. See you tomorrow lol.

    ReplyDelete