Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On the Twelfth Day of........

and I finally got it done!!! Whew!! I was afraid I wasn't going to make it before the end of the year. Boy did the time sneak up on me. Had to put my last tag on hold so I could get the baking done and packages shipped off on time, and finally got a little time last night to finish up my tags. Made a few substitutions, but it follows Tim's steps for the most part. The background collage are cutouts from K&Company holiday papers; the calendar is from Club Scrap's Academy kit; I hand cut the ornament and embossed some metal letters with gold EP.

1 comment:

  1. They say save the best till last Rachelle and your tag is totally gorgeous my friend. Such a fantastic design. Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a Joyous New Year. Hugs Annette xx

    ReplyDelete