Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Monday, December 6, 2010

On the Sixth Day of.........

Well, we're at the halfway point. The 12 Tags always goes way too fast. I don't have any of Tim's dies and I have a little Sidekick so not much to go with there. I cut out my reindeer from swirly grungeboard and used the embossed swirls as my raised effect. Embossed the Great Outdoors JR tree, which is my FAV!! with dark avocado embossing powder, then colored with the Forest Moss distress ink. I did acquire some tissue tape the other day and gotta say, LOVE IT!! I also used the greeting stamp from Club Scrap's Reflections kit and that beautiful swirl from Ivory Elegance.

2 comments:

  1. Yes tissue tape is marvelous and so is your tag. I love your reindeer and trees. Way cooler than die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Rachelle its terrific, so much creativity here, brill. Annette x

    ReplyDelete