Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101: Day 3


Day 3 finds me with limited supplies so I only accomplished 2 of the 3 tags, but that's ok. Gives me something to look forward to when I do get the supplies and I've completed all the other techniques.



The first tag uses the Alcohol Ink Agate tech, one of my all time favorites and one I use often when I just want to play. Loved the tips about the blending solution and mixatives. A step I often skip, but see it is vital to a very polished looking finished product.


I was a bit limited in my supplies for the Reverse Stamping technique, but managed at least a sample. My only white space embossing folder was the pine trees and I tried the flying birds for the reverse. I think it needs alot more birds and may try again.

Looking forward to another fun day in the chemistry world.


2 comments:

  1. Both are looking great Rachelle. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tags you have done here, and I have peeked at some of the others you have done. Isn't this course wonderful! I love the fact tht we can keep dipping back in when we like! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete