Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101: Day 5

I'm skipping around a little here.....well, cause I can! Felt like playing with my stains yesterday and oh boy do I love these things! I had no idea the cool techs you could do with these.

Starting with the Stained Kraft Resist, really like the vibrant colors you get when you ink over the stains. As Tim says, it's all about the layering.

Used my favorite, the umbrella man stamp for the Stamping with Stains technique and I didn't get my picket fence dried quickly enough, though I really like the effect.

And this is my favorite of these three techniques, Marble Stains. I did 2 tags so I could do different color pallettes. Just love the marbled look you get with that Picket Fence stain.

Thanks again, Tim! Such great tutorials and info you're giving us!


No comments:

Post a Comment