Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 5

Really wanted to get to all the techniques today, but I'm lacking both Frosted Crystal and sticky EP. My LSS doesn't have them either, but the owner, Rosie, ordered them for me, so I'll have them next week. That's ok, just extends the playtime.

The two I did get to were the Shabby Chic technique and the Tarnished Silver technique.

I had some Basic Grey chipboard ornaments, so thought I'd try the Shabby Chic technique on those. Not sure I got the correct result, but I like them and think they will make great package tags.


I think most of the stamps here are Clearstamps, with the exception of the script on the pink tag. It is from Club Scrap's Silent Night collection.


































And for the Tarnished Silver tech, I chose to diecut the Weathered Clock from grungepaper and try it on that. It really does look like tarnished silver. I just mounted the clock on some black paper for the picture. I'll probably use it on a collage or scrapbook page.


Should get lots of time to catch up this week end. Looking forward to watching some of the videos again and getting inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment