Today, I caught up on some of the techniques I either didn't have time for or needed to come up with alternative supplies.
First, is the extra Shabby Chic project I started yesterday. Wanted to make the little trees on the edge die into a tealight for Halloween and came up with this. I used a winter trees stamp to do the embossing and then Antique Linen distress paint. I think it turned out pretty good.
Next, I tried the Brayered Stains technique. Love, love, love this one. Going to be a new favorite background technique for sure.
I also tried 2 more of the techniques from day 1. Eroded Metallic, up top didn't turn out so great, as I don't have any metallic distress paint and just used some gold I had. I think I should have thinned it. The bottom one is the Altered Surface technique. I did better with this one altering some old fishing tackle that I want to use on a windchime later this month.