Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Friday, October 25, 2013

The Baby Wipes Challenge

Karen, over at the Club Scrap Blog posted a challenge a couple of weeks ago to use a baby wipe as an ink palette. I've been meaning to get to this and finally had a little time yesterday. I used several of the metallic inks (from 2010 retreat, I think) on the baby wipe and then stamped into it with the leaf stamps from 2012 retreat.

I stamped the leaves onto both white and black glossy cardstock. The black I used as is, the white I sponged with Distress Inks.




For these 3 cards I added some of the cracked glass distress leaves I made during Creative Chemistry 101 and 102. The quotes are from Club Scrap's Autumn Garden kit and the papers are from Fossils.


For this one, I distressed some silk leaves with matching inks and used some alcohol ink on a green leaf bead to change it to Fall.


This one uses the black glossy baby wipe print, a crackle leaf, Autumn Garden quote and Kay&Co paper.
It was a fun technique and a great way to make a disposable custom ink pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment