Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Handmade Cards

I haven't made cards in awhile and I really liked the card formula that Tricia Morris over at the Club Scrap blog posted this week, so I thought I would give it a try. I decided to try it with 2 different color schemes, fall colors and winter colors.


I really used a mix of kit papers and stamps, but I'll try to identify most of them. Some are quite vintage. The papers are from Just Dandy, Bridges, Weather and Paisley (with I think Safari printed on it) Stamps are from  Bugs Remix, Tiny Treasures, Aurora Borealis, Into the Wild, Body and Soul.


For the winter color scheme I used papers from Haberdashery, Weather, Chocolate Shoppe, and Bridges. Stamps from Gimme a Ring, Science, Bridges, Body and Soul, Tiny Treasures and others.

I really like the card formula, especially because it has room for 2 different sayings or a saying and a little image.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, fantastic Rachelle! Love how you mixed up a whole bunch of different kit stamp designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards,Rachelle.I am glad you got inspired.Your combinations are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...great job. I love the color combos you chose.

    ReplyDelete