June 1 I made 4 cards for the June Christmas card challenge on PAO using a masking/stamping technique I love to do and don't do often enough. I used a little pick up truck stamp I have to create a cutting the Christmas tree scene for these cards. Broken China, Evergreen Boughs, Pine Needles, Chipped Sapphire, Festive Berries and Vintage Photo were the distress inks used.
The one on the top right was the first one I did. I didn't like the placement of the truck so I changed that, added a little more brown to the road and changed those tiny, out of perspective trees in the front for bushes, but the card was still salvageable so I didn't pitch it. Just need to figure out a small greeting for it.
June 2 I did a couple of layouts for the Florence Garden Club scrapbook, that I'm in charge of. We've gone digital so these will be shown on a picture viewer at the meetings and events we attend.
These are some photos of the work party at Gallagher Park in April. The girls spruced up the park and pruned the rhodies. I used Club Scrap's Dahlia collection for most of this layout.
In February we had a presentation from Laurel Bay Gardens on pruning and held our Valentine plant exchange. This layout was done with the Trees kit from Club Scrap.
We'll see if this jump starts me back into blogging. Hopefully, it will be a very creative June.