Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry: Week 6

Some very cool stencil techniques to try this week. I chose to do the Embossing Through a Stencil technique and the Stamping Through a Stencil technique. I made 2 tags for scrapbook pages this week.


First one just uses the embossing technique with Tattered Rose, Aged Mohagony and Pine Needles distress inks, some very old rub ons and golf stickers.


Here is the scrapbook page I created using the tag. My dad and hubby at one of the annual Canterwood Invitational golf tournaments they golfed in 1995.


The second tag I used both techniques on with Mustard Seed, Festive Berries and Chipped Sapphire distress. The stamping didn't work as well as I would have liked because of the embossing powder, but it was ok since I was adding embellishments.





And here is the layout I used the tag on. My friend from childhood, Beth and I at I'm thinking the Puyallup Fair, but it's been about 40 or so years so that's what I'm going with.

No comments:

Post a Comment