Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Summer of Creative Chemistry: Week 8

I know you're wondering what happened to week 7. Week 7 frustrated me with a gusto. I just could not get my alcohol inks to look anything like something I would like to post. So, I put things away for awhile and decided to sew a new purse.

Week 8, I chose to do some leafing with the sticky powder. Dug out my favorite tulip stamp from Club Scrap's Nature's Wonders kit and went to town.



I made distress in backgrounds with Evergreen Bough, Peeled Paint, Victorian Velvet and Dusty Concord. The green one is on regular white cardstock and the purple is on watercolor paper.  I also diecut some Fanciful Florishes out of the same paper as the card.  I'll choose a sentiment when I get ready to send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment