Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Monday, August 1, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103: Day 1

I've been looking forward to Creative Chemistry 103 starting and today was the day, yay! I watched all the videos today and played with 2 of the techniques.

First up: Distress Off-Set Stamping. Really had fun with this one. I just don't play with those Distress Markers very often and I should. They are really easy to work with and love the results.


This one I used Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage and Vintage Photo markers.



This one is my favorite out of the 2. Evergreen Bough, Bundled Sage, Festive Berries, Frayed Burlap, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw, and Iced Spruce markers.

The second technique I tried was the Micro Glaze resist. I need to try this one again as I've never used this before and need some practice, but I do like the way it works. Would be great for journal pages.


I used all homemade sprays for the technique. No labels so I can't tell you what colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment