Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103: Day 3 Got Texture?

Didn't get into the studio to play yesterday since it was my Birthday! Whoop whoop! Got lots of new toys to play with though.

1st is Texture Paste Coloring technique. I did 2 of this one because I'm using my homemade texture paste. I would say it falls somewhere inbetween being completely porous and somewhat resistant. Might have to order some of the product Tim used just to see how it works.

This one uses Antique Linen paint and Festive Berries, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Dusty Concord and Walnut Stain inks.


This one uses Antique Linen paint and Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Dusty Concord and Walnut Stain inks.

Next up: Texture Paste Embossing. This one the homemade texture paste did just fine.



I used Silver embossing powder and Peeled Paint, Mermaid Lagoon, Festive Berries, Mustard Seed, Pumpkin and Ground Espresso inks

Next we have Texture Paste Resist



This is just a patterned scrapbook paper with regular transparent texture paste and then inked with Festive Berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment