Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103: Stains and Crayons

Waiting for my Yupo to arrive in a few days so I went back over the first 4 days and did a few of the techniques I skipped.

From Day 1: Distress Washed Watercolor


I don't think I quite got enough micro glaze on the image, but not bad. I used Distress Markers  Mustard Seed, Dusty Concord, Broken China, Evergreen Bough, Black Soot and Iced Spruce.

From Day 2: Distress Stain Rub Resist


Not a big rub on stash, but I had some summer themed white ones to play with. Should have used a more defined stamp than the little boy on the beach, but otherwise a fun technique to use up those old rub ons.

From Day 4: Distress Crayon Watercolor Resist



I like this one the best from today's play. The coloring is done with the Distress Crayons and the background with Distress Inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment