Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103: Day 5 Yupo Continued and a Side of Crayons

Got a little time to play today. So far, all of the Alcohol Ink techniques are just fabulous and the Crayons too. Hard to really choose a favorite.

First Up:  Alcohol Ink Painting on Yupo. Another stamp from one of my favorite Club Scrap kits, Nature's Wonders.


Yellow, Orange, Cranberry, Citron, Bottle and Espresso AI's were used. It takes some practice and getting used to how the alcohol inks work, but I do like the effect.

Next: Alcohol Ink Faded Layers.


I love this technique in all its various ink flavors and colors. Will make some great journal page backgrounds and cards too.

Last for today: Distress Crayons with Distress Grit Paste (Substituting Glass Gel Bead Paste)


I was sure that this was going to be my least favorite technique and after doing it I think it's going to be an all time favorite. I really love how this turned out! I pretty much just substituted glass bead gel paste straight up for the distress grit paste because I didn't have any. It worked beautifully. Mustard Seed and Hickory Smoke are the only 2 crayons I used and they came out scrumptious.

No comments:

Post a Comment