Gallery

Riding the exercise bike to retreat!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103: Day 4 Got Crayons?

Can I just say, I'm in love with Distress Crayons! I almost didn't buy them because, well, Gelatos are very similar and I have a LOT of Gelatos, but after Tim showed the differences I'm hooked. Not giving up my Gelatos, but glad I have both.

I've done 3 of the techniques from Day 4 and love all of them.

1st up: Distress Crayon Smudge. I did 2 tags one with Club Scrap's By the Numbers stencil and one with Club Scrap's Nature's Wonders stencil.



Both tags use my homemade texture paste, which worked great and various Distress Crayon colors.

Next, is the Distress Crayon Gesso Fresco technique. One tag uses some random stencils and the other almost all the images are from Club Scrap's Science stencil.



So far, this is my favorite technique from 103. I just love the layers and depth you get from this one.

and last for today is the Distress Crayon Texture Resist technique.

The homemade texture paste doesn't work quite like the one Tim used so I think I'd like to get some of the opaque texture paste and give this one another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment